Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

Self help in quitting smoking

Quitting smoking is quite hard to do unless you have the will power to quit smoking. I had been trying to quit smoking for many times but most of the times I would said successful and not succesful. Everytimes I quit smoking I started to smoke again after three to four months because most of friends are smoking. I even visit few doctors, with their help and medicine I still smoke. One day I met a friend who is a heavy smokkers and already quit cigaretter give me an advice how to quit smoking with self help.

With self help in quitting smoking I had already stop smoking for about two years and this very pleased my wife and children. For the beginning it is very hard but you will get to use to it in times to comes. Whenever I go to shop to buy a packet of cigaretter, with self help I will said I buy it later on. When there is a offer I will said I just only throw away. Busy your times with works and never carry a lighter or putting an ash tray at home to remainds you of smoking.

Labels: